Preparation of Detailed Plans of Selected Neighbourhoods; Survey and Pegging of Road Reserves and Land Parcels earmarked for other Public Facilities and Emplacement of Road Name Signposts for Kagwesa Ward, Pallisa Town CouncilOur support for Clients
Six Working Days.
All the Nine (9) Cells in Kagwese Ward, that is, Bujolomo, Industrial Area, Kaperi, Lweta A, Lweta B, Lweta C, Mvule Mukaaga, Nalufenya East and Nalufenya West will be covered in this exercise.The specific activities to be undertaken include:
- Stakeholder engagements and consultations
- Survey and identification of land owners
- Socio economic surveys of households
- Survey and pegging of land parcels earmarked for public facilities
- Survey and pegging of planned road reserves
- Road Naming and Emplacement of Road signposts
A team of consultants from GMT together with Paliisa Town Council leaders including Village Chairpersons will start field activities for this exercise on Monday, 30 August 2021 and in compliance with the prevailing Ministry of Health COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures.
All land owners, area Local Council Leaders and other stakeholders are requested to accord necessary support to the team to undertake these activities.